Our Family - Nov. 2014

Our Family - Nov. 2014

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Just waiting on a baby... :)

Dear Joanna,

Hi sweet baby! So Mommy is just a few days from being 38 weeks along with you and I'm SO ready to meet you! A week and a half ago your daddy and I spent the day in the midwife office and hospital because we thought you might be coming to see us... but you decided against it. Since then you just keep acting like maybe... just maybe... you want to come out sooner than later but not so far! It is quite the difficult thing going day by day telling myself that it's best if you wait two more weeks, but then I just really want to see you and hold you so I'd be happy if you can earlier, also.

We finally have almost everything ready for you! Your bassinet is ready and waiting for you to sleep in it. Your car-seat is loaded up with your diaper bag full of a cute blanket, an adorable outfit and jacket, socks, and other random things. Your clothes are all up in Lydia's and your closet and all your burp cloths, blankets, etc. are folded and waiting for you. :) So that means you can come whenever you want... just saying. :)

When we were in the midwife office that day they said you were "around" 7 lbs. 8 oz. on the ultrasound... I'm not counting on that at all considering most later ultrasounds like this makes it very hard to find the weight... but I'm already very excited to see how much you are going to weigh! :) AND, on the ultrasound they actually printed off a picture of your hair!! It's crazy long! Like I wouldn't have even thought it was actually your hair because I had no clue what it was! It was quite the crazy hair, too. :) I think you wanted to have lots like your brother and sister did when they were born... At least it makes my heartburn more worth it because I LOVE lots of hair on little babies! :)

Your brother and sister are also SO excited to meet you and hold you. Know that you are ridiculously loved by so many! Daniel talks about you all the time and wants to share some of his birthday gifts with you if you are born close to the 22nd. Lydia just wants to hold and rock you! :) I think it might end up being her favorite thing to do! Your Pappy and Maw-maw are hoping to make it out here when you decide to come to be able to be some of the first ones to say hi and hold you! And, your Aunt Lelia also really wants to be here to see you enter the world. :) Grandpa and Grandma and Uncle Wayne will be able to see you in a few weeks if you are here by then because they'll be coming over to celebrate Daniel's 4th birthday! And all the other family want to meet you soon, too. See... you are going to have quite the exciting world to enter into when you get here! :) Doesn't that make you want to come sooner than later?!

Mommy and Daddy love you so much, little girl! We are excited to meet you and see your sweet face and your tiny fingers and toes and begin this new season with three little kiddos! :) Love you and hope to see you really soon!!!

Love,
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment