Our Family - Nov. 2014

Our Family - Nov. 2014

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I think Fall might FINALLY be here!

I am sitting looking out the window at the cloudy, rainy day outside! I have heard rumors that we might get snow sometime soon. I don't know about that, as it is over 40 degrees outside, but the nice thing is it is under 50 degrees here, which makes it seem FINALLY like fall! :o) Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed the nice weather in the 70's and 80's, but when we have to turn on the air conditioning in the car still some days, I just know something is wrong. Plus, people keep telling me they are getting their Christmas shopping done and I have yet to do almost anything because it DOES NOT seem like Christmas is in just a month a half!!! How can that be?!?! Anyway... Enough about the weather...

We have been busy, busy, busy around here getting out house ready for the winter and for having company over this week and in just a few weeks for Thanksgiving with our family! It's so weird having a house that is SO much bigger than our little apartment that we could clean in a few hours! Since I can't really get the entire house cleaned and organized in a day with taking care of Daniel and helping keep him entertained because he has decided he LOVES mommy and just can't get enough of me (lol), I am focusing on doing a few things each day instead. Today my list entails of cleaning the kitchen and finally finishing organizing the front room. We moved all the furniture around in that room the other day after getting the trim put up, so I just have a few boxes to either unpack if we need the stuff, or pack up and store so they are not in the middle of the room. I'm REALLY getting excited about getting a fold-up table from Sam's Club sometime soon so I can set up my scrapbook stuff in there. :o) I think I'll spoil myself a bit and give myself at least one of Daniel's nap times to focus on getting scrapbooking done, or at least getting Christmas presents done! :o)

I finally unpacked and decorated our master bedroom a few evenings ago after much procrastination. That means we are officially finished except for a few boxes that I'll go through these next two days. We are having some friends over for dinner tomorrow night and our good friends, Hannah and Phil over Thursday, so my hope is to have the house completely done! :o) ALTHOUGH, I do need to get over to Hobby Lobby again to get a few more decorations for the front room because we have almost no pictures or anything to put on the walls and I greatly don't like that! :o( I'm sure Scott will be glad when I stop shopping for the house... Lol. At least I have only shopped sales and at cheaper stores, so that helps.

SOOOO, enough about house stuff!!! Our little Daniel is getting his teeth in!!! I can't believe he is getting so big! I thought he was getting one in like a month ago, but nope, he didn't! BUT, the last three or four days I've seen one very clearly under his bottom gums, so I knew it would be sooner than later. This morning I felt his gums but nope, I couldn't feel anything! UNTIL.... I just put him down for a nap a little while ago and since he was crying as I put him down I figured it wouldn't hurt to put some teething gel on him and I felt the sharp little tooth! So cute! :o) We'll see if I still feel the way when I feed him in a little while... I'll take pictures of him soon and share them! I know I haven't put any pictures of him up here in awhile... I have taken a few new pictures of him, so I'll try to get those up here soon! I also have some cute videos of him lately that I NEED to get up on Scott's computer (since they won't go onto my mac)... I love showing him off! :o)

Well, I probably should get going on my list. Sorry this was so rambly. :o(

1 comment: