Our Family - Nov. 2014

Our Family - Nov. 2014

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Pictures

So, I finally got all the 100's of pictures put on my computer, so I can load some up on here! Definitely will take awhile to pick my favorites, because goodness, Daniel is a cute little boy! :o) Check out my facebook page for MANY more pictures! Also, I'll try to get on here soon to tell you all about our 2nd stage of Christmas over at Scott's parents! We had a wonderful time, as you can tell by the pictures! :o)

These first pictures were taken Christmas Eve while Daniel opened his PJs and all the toys from us! He was such a happy little guy and LOVED the bows!








Here are pictures of my Christmas presents from Scott... An awesome, gigantic scrapbook bag on wheels, and a wonderful scrapbook supply shelf to put all my stuff on! I got him a big thing of tools for his truck... :o)





The rest of the pictures are from Scott's parents house... He got a rocking horse from his Grandma and Grandpa and LOVES it! :o)








No comments:

Post a Comment