Anyway, yesterday was the first day that I actually felt baby kick!!! Although I do think I've felt occasional flutters, nothing was too consistent, so feeling actual kicks has been AMAZING! I finally feel like I have a baby inside me! :o) And so far this baby is already more active than Daniel ever was... Aaahh, I can not wait until Friday to find out if it's a boy or a girl!!! I'm seriously counting down the days... SO exciting!!
Friday we have quite the busy day planned so far... I think Scott's parents might watch Daniel for a few hours that morning while we go to ultrasound appointment and then head to the mall and Ross to buy some maternity clothes for me - I'm so tired of all my old shirts being so short now because I only have three maternity shirts that are short-sleeve. After getting lots of money for my birthday for maternity clothes, I figure I'm big enough now to start shopping! :o) Yay! Anyway, after that we'll probably go get Daniel and then maybe we can go to a park just as a family and have a picnic and play with Daniel for his birthday! I also want to go shopping for baby clothes... :o) It will be lots of fun!
This weekend has been good although very busy! Friday night we had a Melaleuca Wellness party thing over at my sister, Amanda's house, which was good. Hung out there for awhile and ate some yummy snacks before bringing Daniel home for bedtime! Saturday morning Scott watched Daniel (he's amazing, isn't he?!) while I joined my friends, Hannah and Laura, for yard sale shopping! That was so much fun being able to actually yard sale shop without having Daniel to get in and out of car each time... :o) I spent only $3.75 and got three books for Daniel, some snow pants and bib overall snow pants for this winter for him, a bag full of clothes for Daniel and some girl clothes (yeah, I know I don't know if we are having a girl yet, but I figure I know lots of people who are that I can pass them along to and they are SO cute!), and a game. Lots of fun!
Okay... my little boy is crying... Gonna go see what I can do. I'm thinking he is not going to take a nap today, at least not now. :o( Poor little boy! I'll finish this later!
Okay, back! Fed him the rest of his bottle from earlier and played outside some. Put him back down and guess what?! I think he is actually sleeping!!! Yay!!! Hopefully longer than 5 or 10 min. this time.
Anyway, after yard sale shopping on Saturday, we went downtown and had breakfast at Main St. Bagels which was delicious - love that place! I had a cinnamon roll and a decaf white mocoa - my favorite! :o) Then we walked downtown a bit and went to some stores - SO looking forward to them being done with the construction down there... Right now it's crazy walking around downtown, but after they are finished I know it'll be super nice! After hanging out with girls, I went to a few more yard sales before Scott and Daniel met me at Cafe Rio for lunch. We ate and then went to Bookcliff Gardens to get seeds for our garden and talk to them about what to plant when and all that. I know we're a bit late for some things, but hopefully at least half our stuff will grow when we plant most of it next week! The rest will wait until next month! I'm so excited! Finally, we went and test drove some more mini-vans - Honda Odyssey's this time, and found some that we REALLY liked! I'm getting excited to move on up to the mini-van status... will be great to have so much more room especially since for now we can put down the back bench of seats! :o)
That was pretty much our Saturday... Sunday we had church, which was really great about having margin in your life (which as you can tell I need to work on, because we have been way too busy lately!). :o( Then we headed home right after church to get Daniel down for a nap before heading over to some friend's for his first birthday photo session! She took some awesome pics of him and a few of the family, although we are going to take more later because by family picture time, he was getting quite tired and grumpy. :o(



We headed straight to Scott's parents afterward and celebrated Geoffrey's 27th birthday with the family and his new girlfriend, Mandy! It was a lot of fun, and nice to have another girl around for a change. :o)
Well, that's about all for now. We haven't done too much today so far. Planning to go to small group tonight although Scott said we might have a work dinner, so we'll see. :o)
---- Oh, I just took some new pregnancy pics of myself since I will be 20 weeks tomorrow! Can't believe I'm already half-way there! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment