So it is 3:40 am on Sunday, Oct. 2nd and it is so hard to believe that our precious little girl is four weeks old today and will be a month old in just two days! Crazy! It already seems like forever since we were up in that hospital room about to have her, though... It has definitely been one busy month but although I am pretty much exhausted and my emotions have been ALL over the place, I can still say that I have the greatest two kids ever and that I wouldn't trade my life for anyone else's!
Lydia is a beautiful little girl and I can hardly believe she is Scott's and mine sometimes! I'm so glad that God has blessed us with her! Her sweet face with her big blue eyes is so cute to look at and her little smiles just melt my heart! I'd look at her forever if I didn't have to sleep or do anything else. :o) Lol. I am loving this stage but I am also excited already for all the other stages she will be going through! It will be so much fun to watch her grow!
No comments:
Post a Comment