Hello little one! You are taking such a good nap right now so I decided that I would write you a little letter telling all about your big changes since month 1! You are 2 months and 2 days old today, and still growing and growing! Your next appointment will hopefully be this week to be able to see how much bigger you have grown, but as of a week and a half ago, you are already up to almost 12 lbs! You are still wearing your 0-3 month clothes, but I'm thinking that once Thanksgiving rolls around we'll be getting out your 3-6 month clothes!
We love you so much, little one! This morning Daddy and I had you in bed between us after Mommy fed you and we just talked and talked to you, as you grinned at us over and over! You LOVE to smile, and smile at us all the time! You are definitely a happy little girl! I can't wait for you to start laughing! I just know you will have amazing laughs, just like your big brother! You have really started 'cooing' at us quite a lot lately, which is so much fun! Makes me just want to have little conversations all the time with you! Just in the past two weeks or so you have been loving your bouncer so much more and will let me put you in that or on your activity mat / blanket for awhile at a time while I cook, do the dishes, or hang out some with Daniel. You are finally noticing little toys around you and love hitting them with your hands and have grabbed a toy or two from time to time. We leave on Friday for a week trip to Kansas and Texas, and hopefully you'll figure out that grabbing technique fast because you will love being able to play with your rattle toys on your car seat in the car!
You are an amazing sleeper, and that has been a continual blessing to me! For the past week and a half you have been sleeping 9 to 11 hours at night straight, except for two nights when you woke up after 7 and 9 hours, which isn't bad at all either! You love your beauty sleep and you love being all warm under your blanket in bed! :o)
For Halloween this year you were a cute little ducky! You were absolutely adorable! Your mommy, Pappy, Aunt Lelia, and Aunt Amanda took turns holding you as we walked around trick-or-treating which was so much fun! You did really well, even though you weren't able to go as long as Daniel and your cousin, Vienna, were, but you enjoyed the part that you were a part of!
This month you will begin to experience your first holiday season with Thanksgiving and then decorating for Christmas! I so hope you enjoy the Thanksgiving / Christmas time of year as much as I do! It's always been one of my very favorite times of year and I've got so many warm, wonderful memories of this time just like I hope you have one day! :o) SO excited to celebrate with our wonderful little family of four!
Love you SO much, little girl!
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment