Hi happy girl! You are 5 months and 1 1/2 weeks old and I'm amazed every day by how much you are learning and changing! You are such a happy girl and totally brighten our lives!
You got your first tooth in on your five-month birthday and even though you have been more fussy than normal going down for sleep and you have been waking up more often at night (sometimes every two to three hours!), you are still a happy girl during the day! It's a cute little tooth on your bottom gum and you love chewing everything you can. We are working on your sitting up now so that we can give you your first food soon! Yummy avacado coming up so and I think you will love it!
Daddy and I weighed you the other day and you are almost 18 lbs already! Such a big girl! :) That might slow down soon though because you are SO close to crawling! You have been doing lots of planks for weeks now - lifting your body up with your toes and hands - and in the past week you have been going up on your knees and hands and just today you moved your knees forward several times! You will be so excited once you figure out how to move your hands at the same time. :) I'm excited for you but a little nervous knowing that I'm going to have to keep an eye on you all the time! Especially as we teach your brother and sister what they can not leave around the house for you to get into!
You had your first plane trip the week before your 5 month birthday too! I went to Texas with you and Pappy, Maw-Maw, Aunt Lelia, and Uncle Wayne for my cousin's wedding and to see family! You met Nanny, Granddaddy, and Great-Grandma along with my Uncle Tommy, Uncle Curtis, Aunt Donna, and lots of cousins! You had a blast and mommy loved getting so much individual time with you! :) Oh and you did awesome on the plane!!! Slept on mommy and only cried a bit!
Ok I'm holding you right now and you are getting tired so I think I'll have to be done with this. I could say so much more but this will do. We love you lots! :) Thanks for your amazing smiles!
Love, Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment