

Dear Daniel,
Yesterday you turned 3 months old! I can hardly believe you are that 'old' already! You are such an amazing little boy... :o) Almost every day, and definitely every week you are figuring out and doing new things! Just three weeks ago you were beginning to grab onto my hair and some of your toys, and now you seriously grab hold of everything! You were given a couple of white tiger stuffed animals by one of our friends and they are now some of your favorite toys! Mommy puts the little one in your car seat everywhere we go and you love just staring at it, putting it in your mouth, and holding it when you sleep. So cute!
You still love playing with all your rattles and Mr. Octopus on your activity area, too. But now you grab hold of a toy and move it back and forth, back and forth as it makes lots of noise. You also love looking in mirrors... I think you just think some other little boy has come to play. :o) We are very happy that you are finally enjoying tummy time again, although you still have not turned over again, yet! Mommy knows it will happen one day soon, though, so Daddy and I are baby-proofing as much of our place as we can tomorrow before you start moving everywhere!
You are holding up your head great now, so we have been sitting you up on our laps and on the couches a lot to get you used to that... you love sitting! I think it's one of your favorite positions because you can see everything happening around you! Mommy just bought you a Bumbo yesterday, which helps you sit up and you did great in it earlier!
For the past few weeks you have been on a great schedule / routine of sleep, eat, play, sleep, etc. and it has been so nice for Mommy and Daddy and you because you are so much happier getting 3 or 4 naps a day! Plus you love your play time! You're also enjoying baths much more now... probably a lot because it's been so hot that you love being naked!
Mommy took lots of three month pictures of you today... I had wanted to do professional ones, but decided to just do them closer to Christmas, so I got your soft green blanket, stripped you down to your diaper, and took pictures of you on our bed. You had a lot of fun and the pictures are so cute!
I love you SO much!
Love,
Mommy


You pictures turned out sooo good!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Hannah! :o) And thanks for commenting! I was so excited to actually get a comment! :o) Lol.
ReplyDelete