Our Family - Nov. 2014

Our Family - Nov. 2014

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thoughts...

It's almost 5:00, which means Scott gets off and gets to come home after running a few errands! I just want to say that I have the best husband in the whole wide world! Seriously, I love that man so much and he amazes me every day by how much he loves me and little Daniel and how much he is willing to do for us! Some days I can't believe how I got such a guy like him, but then I remember that it was all God. It's amazing to think about that... how God knew from the time he created the world that Scott and I would end up marrying and becoming as one. I love thinking back on the year and almost two months we've been married and the year and a half we dated, thinking of all the great times we've had together! All our drives and talks up on the Monument, Mesa, and Glade Park; the times of going to Movie Under the Stars with other couples, playing card games until the movie started; all our many walks through the neighborhoods we've lived in; going to college events with friends; playing tons of games; moving into our first place and then our second; telling Scott I was pregnant; Daniel coming; camping; and so much more! Wow! I love him SO much and can't wait for the many more years we have together! :o)

Gosh, I think I'm quite emotional today... I'm listening to the song, "When I Say I Do" sung and written by Matthew West that Scott's brother, Bryan, and my bridesmaid, Jenny, sung at our wedding. Such a wonderful song! It's so true, though... Scott and I have gone through quite a lot this past year but we are much more in love now than we have ever been before! Even through the pregnancy and Daniel joining our family, we have stuck to our vows and even though we fail at times, we make things right again and always stick by each other! Aaahhh, marriage is SO amazing! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment