Our Family - Nov. 2014

Our Family - Nov. 2014

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Poor sleepy Daniel...

This morning Daniel is 11 weeks old! He has been sleeping amazing at night lately, which I have greatly enjoyed! :o) We are able to get him down usually between 9:30 and 10:30 and he sleeps until 7:30 or 8 every morning! Because of those long nights, though, I have NOT been able to get him down for his normal 2 - 3 hour morning nap, though, so I have really been having to try to be patient these past few days as I've had a very fussy baby! :o( Poor boy is so tired - yawning, rubbing his eyes, and fussy - but he won't go down for a nap all day! The past two days have been like this... I'm praying it's only a growth spurt because otherwise I'm going to have to think of something to show him that he needs to nap or else he will be wiped out and drive him and I crazy! That is the hard part I can tell as he gets older... His stubborn self is already showing through and he knows what he wants. It's hard to step up as a mom and begin teaching him already that I am over him and know what's best for him. I'm so thankful that we have had so many parents help us out with ideas and advice, though!

Well, I was going to write more but need to get him. He just started crying on his play mat.. time to move elsewhere and really try to get him to sleep. If only he would understand that he really is just tired and NEEDS to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment