Our Family - Nov. 2014

Our Family - Nov. 2014

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Girl Weekend (and Daniel)! :o)

Scott left for the men's retreat with church yesterday evening after work, leaving me with Daniel for the weekend. Even though we really miss him already, we have been staying busy having fun with Andrea, and a few other girls! :o) It's been fun, although I'm so excited to see Scott again tomorrow afternoon!

Last night Andrea came over and we headed to Ross to look for clothes. I tried on a few different shirts, but did not like any of them and ended up leaving with a big, framed picture for our new dining room! :o) Ross is definitely the place to get pictures... so much cheaper than anywhere else! But, is it ever big! It hardly fit in my car... I didn't realize that it was quite so big, but is matches my other 'small main street' pictures in our dining room now, so it'll look awesome! After leaving Ross, we headed to the mall where we ate some burritos and walked around a little bit before Daniel began getting really tired and we headed back home. After putting him to bed, I watched "Letters to Juliet" and made brownies! Even though it would have been more fun with other girls, too, I enjoyed not doing anything except for watching a movie and eating chocolate. It's been a long time since I've done that. :o)

This morning Daniel and went to the little City Market nearby where I picked up a lot of boxes to pack in and fruit salad ingredients. Then, while he was taking his first nap of the day, I made fruit salad, cleaned up around the house, did dishes, and cleared off everything for some girls to come over and scrapbook! Our friend, Jasmine, from small group and Andrea came over around noon and after having sandwiches and snacks for lunch, we hung out, scrapbooking and making cards and talking for the rest of the afternoon. Katie, also from church, came over later on in the afternoon and joined us. It was a lot of fun just hanging out and getting scrapbooking accomplished! I got really tired after a little while, though (probably ate a few too many brownies...), so then I just rested until Katie ended up leaving and Andrea and I headed over to Applebee's to see Anna on her last night of work there! :o)

Daniel did great all day! He had lots of fun with everyone here... I think he thinks everyone was here to just see him! Lol. He had big smiles for all the girls, that's for sure! ;o) He just fell asleep and I put him to bed... definitely all tuckered out from his busy day! He'll be happy when Daddy is home so he won't have these late nights shopping and having girl time! Poor buddy needs some guy time. :o(

Tomorrow we have church and then hopefully we'll just hang out and rest until Daddy gets home! :o) So excited to see him! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment