Our Family - Nov. 2014

Our Family - Nov. 2014

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

11 weeks today!

Baby is 11 weeks old today, and we are starting week number 12! I can't believe I'm already almost done with the first trimester! It really is amazing how fast that one goes considering you don't know you're pregnant for the entire time! My weekly update that I get in my email said that baby is almost fully developed and he/she is already kicking and moving! It's amazing how much babies do at just 1 1/2 inches long! It is such a miracle! My ultrasound went really well, and I'm going to try to put the picture of baby on here! We were able to hear it's heartbeat and everything, which was so cool! It was doing great, had a super fast heartbeat (very normal at this early stage) and they were able to tell that I was 9 weeks and 3 days along at the time, which meant my due date is Sept. 6th! Further along than we had first thought after my appointment, but at least this way I know!



I am definitely not showing right now, although my pants have gotten a little tight from time to time, and I actually wore maternity pants last night for the first time, knowing we were eating out and I might need the extra room instead of feeling very uncomfortable with tight pants! ;o) I'm SO excited to actually 'pop', because I hate going through this stage where I just feel fat, but I don't feel like it'll be too soon... :o( I can't really remember when I 'popped' with Daniel, but I just remember that I didn't have people asking if I was pregnant until like five months, so we'll see... I'm only two months along now. Oh, well!

Daniel is doing pretty good... getting over the flu and two ear infections that we found out he had last Friday. I'm definitely looking forward to spring now, especially to get away from this cold season... so many things are going around and it's so sad when Daniel isn't feeling like his normal self. :o( But, he has definitely seemed better today, and took a really good nap this morning! He has been having tons of fun exploring all around the house every day. We finally got the cabinet locks on the kitchen cabinets, so he is a little upset about not being able to open them all the way, but he did find the cabinets I kept unlocked the other day and played with all the tupperware and containers for quite awhile! :o)

Our Valentine's Day was a lot of fun! Scott's parents watched Daniel while Scott took me out for dinner at Carino's. We went to Olive Garden first at 5:30 and the wait was an hour and ten minutes, so we headed over to Carino's and were able to get right in. :o) We had a delicious dinner there (already excited for leftovers tonight), and then headed to Angelo's Pottery to paint pottery together - our yearly Valentine's tradition. :o) I picked out a water pitcher and Scott got a utensil holder / canister thing. We spent until 9 painting away, , talking, enjoying the music, and eating some yummy chocolate cake that they gave us. :o) It was a lot of fun and very relaxing! Scott sent me a beautiful bouquet of tulips in the mail, too, which was exciting, so I've been watching them today as they open up - they are so beautiful! :o)

Well, that's all the time I have for now. I need to get better at updating this. Hopefully it won't take as long as normal before I write again!

No comments:

Post a Comment