I love having a clean house! :o) I have decided we need to have more people come to stay here, because I don't think I've had such a clean house in awhile. Lol. My parents are coming and staying with Daniel this weekend while Scott and I go over to Denver for a weekend away and to officially celebrate our 2nd year anniversary which was a few weeks ago! I'm SOOOO excited about leaving (just three more hours before Scott gets home from work and off we go!) although I know that I'm going to really miss little Daniel because I've only not seen him for one full day when we were in Hawaii, although we did still sleep in the same room with him (he was just asleep when we left and when we got back...). He is taking a great nap right now, though! It's already been two hours and I'm hoping he'll sleep even longer because then he can just have this one nap today. Slowly but surely he has been working on dropping one nap, although some days he still really needs two or he is grumpy! ;o)
Well, Scott just called and said he might try to come home a bit earlier, so I think I only have two hours left before he gets home. Time to go make some lunch and then get up Daniel, who just woke up. This is like my shortest blog ever and very random. Sorry... I'll write again after we get back from Denver and tell you all about our time! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
I love having a clean house too! But I really hate the cleaning part...hope you have a fantastic time in Denver!
ReplyDelete