Today Daniel turned 17 months old and baby Lydia is officially 2 weeks and 4 days old! I have many things to tell about how much Daniel has grown and learned this month, but that busy, amazing job of mine is calling me. :o) Little girl wants to be fed, so I'll have to finish this post another time! I'll go ahead and post it but I will share this sweet little picture first!
Our Family - Nov. 2014
Thursday, September 22, 2011
I have the best job EVER!
So I have decided that being a mom is the greatest thing in the whole wide world! :o) Even with the occasional stresses and times when I just want to cry, especially having two kids now, the same kids that might make me want to pull my hair out at times are also the reasons why I get through each day and why I usually get through the days with lots of laughter and smiles! And the number one person who makes me burst out laughing quite frequently would be my wonderful little boy, Daniel! He is quite the comedian at times and makes my days so much better! Between being entertained by him and holding my sweet little girl while looking at her peaceful little face, my days have been so enjoyable and amazing!
Today Daniel turned 17 months old and baby Lydia is officially 2 weeks and 4 days old! I have many things to tell about how much Daniel has grown and learned this month, but that busy, amazing job of mine is calling me. :o) Little girl wants to be fed, so I'll have to finish this post another time! I'll go ahead and post it but I will share this sweet little picture first!
Today Daniel turned 17 months old and baby Lydia is officially 2 weeks and 4 days old! I have many things to tell about how much Daniel has grown and learned this month, but that busy, amazing job of mine is calling me. :o) Little girl wants to be fed, so I'll have to finish this post another time! I'll go ahead and post it but I will share this sweet little picture first!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment