Our precious baby Lydia is here! :o) I really want to write out her entire story to put on here... labor, delivery, etc... but since that might take awhile, I'm just going to announce a few things and I'll get the story on here as soon as I have the chance! :o) First of all, here are the important details...
Lydia Grace Slade was born Sunday morning, September 4, 2011, at 9 a.m. She was 8 lbs. 5.4 oz., 21 inches long, with a 13 7/8 in. head. She has a LOT of "dirty blonde" hair and has the cutest little face and expressions! She has her daddy's nose and her mommy's mouth and eyes, and other than that I'm not exactly sure because it's hard for me to 'see' those features that look like one or the other of us. :o) Her big brother loves her already, and has done a much better time at adjusting already than I thought he would be! It has helped a lot having Scott home this week because that gives both of us to give him and Lydia attention... Daniel has been great at taking care of his baby sister, bringing her mittens, a blanket, patting her head, or giving her much needed kisses and hugs. And, although he is getting used to mommy having to feed baby sister quite a lot, he has been good playing by himself or with Daddy, and just takes advantage of the times when Lydia is not eating so he can sit with me and Lydia and read books. Our little kids are amazing and I'm so full of love for both of them! They make me so happy!
Okay, that's all the time for now... Baby girl is crying. :o(
No comments:
Post a Comment