Our Family - Nov. 2014

Our Family - Nov. 2014

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I miss blogging...

Scott and Daniel are in town picking up some dinner for us to have tonight and I am here hanging out with Lydia in our house that definitely needs to be cleaned up! It seems like the days have gone by so fast and I haven't been able to slow them down to enjoy them more! I loved our Christmas and the past few weeks, but it's sad at the same time that they are already past and our little Lydia's first Christmas is over! Definitely makes me realize how fast time passes and how much I need to enjoy the moments I have. I think tonight since we are actually home and no one is coming over maybe I can make the time and sit down to update this blog... Sometimes I forget how relaxing and stress-relieving it is to me to sit down and journal or blog, which is just about the same thing for me. I need to make the time for it more often because I think it helps me think through the days and remember how blessed we are and how much we have to be thankful for! But for now my boys just got home so I need to go get dinner ready! Hoping tonight will be a fun time hanging out just our little family! Then tonight Scott and I are watching the new Harry Potter movie finally... maybe if I can concentrate on both blogging and the movie I can type and watch it at the same time! :o)

2 comments:

  1. Let me know what you think of the Harry Potter movie! Phil and I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved it! I had never read that book so didn't know how it was going to end! I was afraid he was going to die... :o( I think I liked it so much because it wasn't as over all dark as I thought it would be and it was funny seeing their kids at the end of the movie! :o) Lol. I think we own all the movie except the last three from getting them at yard sales... now we just need those and we can watch them all together because I keep forgetting stuff!

    ReplyDelete