Our Family - Nov. 2014

Our Family - Nov. 2014

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Waiting for my baby nephew...

So two days ago was my sister, Lelia's, due date! It came and passed and still no baby boy, but we are all getting so excited as it gets closer and closer to the time when baby Makaio Boyd will make his appearance! :o) I'm so excited to hopefully be there when he takes his first breath in this world and hold him and kiss him and make him know how much his Auntie Natalie loves him! I can't believe little Lydia is almost 6 months old already! I wonder if I'm already getting the baby fever... Lol. ;o) At least I'll soon have a little nephew to be able to help with that!

There is lots of updates I'd love to share, but It's after 10 already and who knows when our little nephew will arrive, so I should probably get to sleep soon! I wanted to share some of our precious little Lydia's pictures that we just got back from her photographer, Stephotograpy. They are all so cute! She smiled so much for almost all her pictures, and I love looking at them! Not sure how we have such a cutie pie! :o)















No comments:

Post a Comment