Scott is gone for another week up in WY... :o( I miss him already and he just left not long ago! I'm excited though, because after this trip he shouldn't have to leave again until July for a conference, so that's super exciting! It'll be nice to have him here for longer than three or four weeks at once!
I'm so over me and Daniel being sick! I'm praying that Lydia doesn't catch any of it, because I'm so ready to have a healthy family again and be able to enjoy this wonderful spring weather! Scott seeded our back yard yesterday which is really exciting but means Daniel can't play out in the yard for two weeks! That means we'll be going on lots of walks and playing out in the front yard to enjoy this weather! I'm excited for the grass to grow, though. Our yard isn't that bad, but it has lots of bare patches in it, so we are hoping this will fill it in a bit more. I STILL haven't planted our garden, but I'm hoping to go buy tomato and pepper plants at the nursery on Tuesday and then hopefully plant the seeds and plants by Thursday at least... Hopefully it's not too late to plant them all, but at least doing it this late will mean nothing should freeze!
We didn't make it to church this morning because I was still not feeling the greatest... but I'm feeling much better now except for my non-stop runny nose! At least I haven't had to take any Ibuprofin today, so that has been nice. If I continue to feel better, though, I'm hoping to be able to take the kids over to our friends', David and Jessica's, house later on this afternoon for a BBQ with some friends. They have been working all afternoon (or will be working all afternoon) on sanding down the outside of their house to paint so we are sort of skipping out on the work and just coming for food. I know... not very nice of me, but I might just bring some food to help out so that'll make up for it I'm sure! Plus who wouldn't want to hang out with my sweet little kiddos?! :o)
Friday night Scott and I took the kids on a drive and to the park for dinner and they were able to swing and play for awhile! I love having family nights like that! We were talking about more family nights we'll have to have this summer... For one, we'll have to take them to Bananas sometime, because I know Daniel would love to play miniature golf... even though he won't be officially "playing" more than likely, but he'll enjoy hitting the golf balls. :o) I love my family and I love family nights!
Okay, I gotta go... Lydia is waking up from her nap! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment