My little boy is already 4 months and two days old! Wow! Time is still going so fast, but we are enjoying almost every moment as a family! :o) It's been beautiful out lately, and I am looking more and more forward to the upcoming fall. I love fall in GJ! The cooler weather, beautiful trees as their leaves change colors, and all the many walks I love to take during the fall definitely make it my favorite season! It's also exciting knowing that as Daniel gets older he is enjoying looking at things around him more and more... I'm going to have to find someone with an awesome yard and falling leaves at some point to let him play in. He will love that!
Just a few days ago we finally switched him from riding in his car seat 'backwards' in the stroller to just sitting up in the stroller itself, which he LOVES! We went for a walk with Daniel, Scott, and my friend, Jenny, who was here for the afternoon, around our neighborhood and he was so cute looking out from under his little baseball cap at the beautiful outdoors around him! :o) The outdoors is definitely his favorite place to be in if it's not too hot. It started raining on us during our walk, but Daniel didn't even cry... we just draped a blanket over his stroller to protect him from getting all wet and continued our walk. I don't remember the last time I had walked out in the rain without trying to dash somewhere to get under a cover... It was AMAZING! I love the rain and walking out in it with my handsome hubby, cute little boy, and great friend was amazing! :o) Should have taken pics, but I didn't... After our walk we went to a nearby coffee shop, which we ended up having to leave after sitting down for just a few minutes because Daniel was very tired, but that was nice also... I don't remember the last time I'd been to a coffee shop, even for just a few minutes! That's the way I like to enjoy a nice rainy day... having a cup of coffee and visiting with friends! :o) (That's probably why I started thinking about the fall... having all this rain has made me really want the cooler weather to start!)
Well, I was hoping to catch up with everything going on, but little boy is awake from his nap so I need to go get him... Quick nap. He's definitely having a growth spurt! Just wants to eat all the time the past few days! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment