How could you not kiss these cheeks?
And, how could you not watch for each of these expressions?
I have decided yet again that we have the cutest little boy on the planet, although I know a lot of my friends would say otherwise. ;o) His little expressions and smiles and everything he does just makes me so happy and excited to see him each day as he grows more and more into the boy and man that God has made him! (Well, almost everything he does makes me happy... lol. Not when he is crying and won't go to bed... that just makes me wish I had some super-mommy power that would help him fall asleep and not be sad ever!)
I know I'm really behind with what's been going on in our lives lately. I don't know for sure if I'll be able to have the chance to actually catch up, but I'll try this next week now that our busy weekend is over. Right now we are trying to get Daniel calmed down and asleep... He usually naps and occasionally sleeps in his swing when he just cries and cries in his crib, but we are trying to get him out of that habit. He is just crying and crying! :o( It's so hard for me to hear him like this, so Scott is in there with him trying to calm him down. It's times like these that I know we shouldn't have ever had him sleep or nap in his swing as much as we did, but then I know he wouldn't have done so well sleeping, so I don't know what we should have done! :o( Hopefully he realizes that the crib really is okay all of the time and that he can soothe himself to sleep without us always there sometimes. Poor little guy!
Goodnight!
He's growing up so fast!! And he's soooooo cute!!! Hope y'all are doing well! Miss you!
ReplyDelete