Our Family - Nov. 2014

Our Family - Nov. 2014

Friday, May 14, 2010

First Post - Update on Many Things...

So, several people were encouraging me to start a blog to keep friends and family updated on the exciting life of our family. I have a feeling I will greatly enjoy keeping this updated, especially now that Scott and I are the parents of our amazing little boy, Daniel Mason. He was born April 22nd, which means he is already 3 weeks and 1 day old! I am now officially a stay-at-home Mom and loving it! We definitely haven't gotten anywhere close to on a schedule with Daniel yet, but even so holding him and having him sleep in my lap makes up for the long nights of waking up, nursing, and trying for sometimes hours to get him back to sleep. God has blessed Scott and I richly with such an amazing boy and we are very excited for the months and years ahead with our little family. :o)

Tomorrow my wonderful hubby is graduating from college! He has worked so hard for the past four years to get his degree in Business Management and we are both really looking forward to celebrating both at the ceremony in the morning and at his party later on at the park. I hope the weather is nice as it is very cloudy right now. I don't mind it being cloudy tomorrow but I don't want it to be chilly or raining! Anyway, he is doing his party with our friends Nate Towne and David Edwards, which means it'll be even more fun as we celebrate what all they have accomplished.

It is very hard to believe that Scott and I have been married for almost a year! May 30th will be our 1 year anniversary, and to celebrate we are going camping in Lake City with my parents, sister, and brother-in-law. Lake City, CO is where we had our honeymoon so this will be very fun and special to be able to go back there even though it will be with many more people. But, it works out great because this way my family can stay with Daniel various times to let Scott and I have some time together... which we are very excited about! :o)

The day after we get back from Lake City, Scott starts his new job with Marathon Oil as a Materials Controller (I THINK that is what his job title is... you would think I would know that by now...). He is so looking forward to it. I hope that it is perfect for him and that he loves it.

Well, I must go. My hubby is home! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment