Our Family - Nov. 2014

Our Family - Nov. 2014

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Graduation...



Scott's graduation was a ton of fun on Saturday, although we did get beyond soaked during the rain downpour at the ceremony. We were almost certain that they would have moved on to their Plan B and have an inside ceremony, but no, they decided that we could all persevere, so we did and definitely will remember that graduation day! :o) My parents stayed with Daniel at our place which was amazing because there was no way I would have taken him out in all of that rain! I watched the ceremony with Scott's parents and even though I only caught a glimpse of Scott a few times through all the millions of yellow, red, blue, smiley faced, striped, and polka-dotted umbrellas, I still enjoyed my time there and am so, very proud of my husband and all of our friends who graduated from Mesa!

His party that afternoon and evening turned out to be a fun-filled time, also, even when we had a bit of a scare when another storm began rolling in with strong winds, thunder, and lightening. It blew away soon, though, and we just had a cool evening to hang out. :o) Many of his friends were able to make it, which was great. The food was amazing and everyone enjoyed lots of ladder-ball, frisbee, and Bocce Ball.

Yesterday afternoon, after Scott got home from work, we took Daniel out on his first walk in the stroller. :o) He had a wonderful time and slept the entire time, which we were very excited about! I definitely want to make this a daily event at least until it gets dreadfully hot which might be soon. Considering I missed almost three weeks of the spring staying in on bed-rest with Daniel, I really want to enjoy the spring days we have left. I love this time of year! The green leaves on the trees, freshly cut grass in the yards, flowers blooming everywhere, people out and about, kids playing frisbee golf down at the park nearby, and just the smell of Spring in the air is amazing! How could there not be a God who made all this??? I will never understand how people cannot believe it!

Today is just another day here at the house with Daniel recovering from the busy weekend. I love how moms with little ones take almost the entire day sometimes to get dressed, brush teeth, eat, make up the bed, clean up anything at all, do hair, etc. since you must be ready at all times to go to your baby if he or she needs you. :o) I'm getting used to it a little at a time, but I'm definitely enjoying right now as Daniel has been sleeping an hour on the blanket doing tummy time! (That is quite the record sleeping wise for him during the day...) But he is waking up now, so I need to go see what he needs. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment