Our Family - Nov. 2014

Our Family - Nov. 2014

Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday night...

I am hanging out with Scott, Daniel, and my sister, Lelia. We are watching Avatar while Lelia is trying to get Daniel to sleep... His Aunt Amanda (my other sister) was here earlier in the evening doing the same thing. I love it when his aunties come over! They are amazing with Daniel and he definitely loves them a lot! It will be nice when Scott's brother, Bryan, gets home. He has been in N. Dakota for about three weeks now on a job. It already seems like forever since he has seen little Daniel. He's going to be shocked how big Daniel is when he gets home!

Today was a great day. Daniel and I had lots of fun this morning hanging out like we always do. He even took a nap in his bassinet this morning which allowed me to sleep! It was amazing! Then, I was completely surprised by my amazing hubby who came home just after lunch today after his boss sent him home early on this last day of work for the City of Fruita! He is officially home with Daniel and I for the next ten days, which needless to say, I'm SO excited for! Both because of the extra help with Daniel and that I have been really missing my hubby... :o( Plus it's a wonderful anniversary gift to see him this much because our anniversary is coming fast - May 30th will be our 1st year together!

This afternoon we ventured out with Daniel to go play some frisbee golf at the nearby park, but even though it wasn't that windy when we headed out, once we got to the park it began getting windier and windier until I finally had to take Daniel back before we were blown away! At least we have our super cook stroller and car seat that completely closes up except for a few small gaps... keeps the wind out of his face, but he still didn't like the darkness in there oh so much. Poor boy. I wouldn't either! It was fun while it lasted, though. Hopefully all this wind will die down soon so we can go on more walks soon.

Well before I just ramble on and on, I should close. Hopefully we can put Daniel down and head to bed. I'm exhausted! Seriously, it's way past my bedtime - already 8:40!

No comments:

Post a Comment