Our Family - Nov. 2014
Thursday, May 20, 2010
The Wee Hours of the Morning
Sometimes I wonder... what did I used to do during these early morning hours between 2 and 4? Oh yes, I think I used to sleep! Somewhere back in my memory of four weeks ago I seem to remember those times of long sleeping nights. :o) But even though I love my sleep, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change these past four weeks for anything! Four weeks ago this morning I was an hour and a half away from meeting our little Daniel face to face. I can hardly believe it's already been that long. My little boy is already growing up so fast! That is why I enjoy these early mornings with him because it gives me time to spend in the quiet and peaceful night holding and cuddling my little one. :o) Like now... he is laying in my lap totally ready to go back to sleep. His mouth is partially open and he has that look of pure contentment on his face as he snores a bit and makes other weird sleeping noises. So cute! :o) I love this boy SO much! I don't know what life would be like without little Daniel Mason. Our life changed forever four weeks ago, but I don't even care because the changes are more than I could have ever asked for! Throughout all the long nights and sometimes very long days, God continues to show me how amazing being a mommy is especially through all the smiles and looks Daniel gives me throughout the day. When he stares at me with those big, blue eyes and smiles he makes me realize yet again that all of this is worth it! I just hope I can be the mom he needs every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment