Our Family - Nov. 2014

Our Family - Nov. 2014

Sunday, January 23, 2011

9 month old Daniel




Dear Daniel,

Happy 9 months old and 1 day to the bestest little boy I've ever seen! :o) Mommy was just thinking the other day how much you have grown up this month, especially... I can't believe that you will be a whole year old in just 3 months! Goodness gracious, this year has flown by! It is cool thinking that as you turned 9 months yesterday, that marked the day of us having you with us the same amount of time that you were inside Mommy... That's really cool! It's also weird thinking like that because basically that means that you have been 'with' us and we have loved you for a year and a half now! Crazy! :o) We love you SOOOO much and are already looking forward to watching you grow and turn into an awesome little boy and man someday... but, don't think you have to rush that... taking your time is just fine by us! :o)

I have to say that this has been a month of big things for you, but the biggest news ever was what we found out just two weeks ago... that you are going to be a big brother in approximately 7 1/2 months! You were the very first person I told the news to, and although you don't exactly understand what it means right now, you seemed excited and I know you will LOVE being a big brother to a little brother or sister... You will be almost a year a half by then, which is definitely young, but we are excited for you two to be able to grow up together and hopefully you'll be the bestest of friends!

Other big firsts this month were crawling for the first time (yay!), pulling yourself up to your knees and feet, clapping, and playing peek-a-boo by yourself without us having to move something in front of your face! So many new things... it was a very exciting month for us seeing all your new accomplishments! :o) You are LOVING being able to crawl! Oh, my goodness! I hardly know what you did before... Now you will play for an hour and a half straight crawling from one toy to the next and dragging toys EVERYWHERE! Then, you will explore all over the house... going to the front room to play with some of Mommy's scrapbook stuff, heading into the kitchen to see if I left any food out, pulling yourself up to look out the back sliding door (you LOVE looking out over the backyard... I think you wish it was warm enough to play out there), going into your room to look at your books, and so much more! You love it! :o) Mommy is kept very busy making sure you are not getting into anything you shouldn't, but I don't mind because you are such a good little boy and once I say "No" you understand what I'm saying and usually always turn away and find something else to play with!

We love you SO much!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment