Our Family - Nov. 2014

Our Family - Nov. 2014

Thursday, January 27, 2011

So much love!

I love my little Daniel SO much! Yesterday was a very cuddly day with him, which doesn't happen all to often anymore. :o( He is usually so independent that he will just play, play, play, until he gets tired and then he usually doesn't even want me to hold him... nope, he just wants to be put down in his crib with his bear where he 'talks' and might play a little more, settling himself down to sleep. But, not yesterday! After playing for just a few minutes throughout the day, he would come up to where I was sitting or doing something and pull himself up and just give me that smile of his that makes me smile back and realize again how much I love this little boy, and so I would lift him up and he'd just sit on my lap for awhile, playing with his toys. I sat down with him while we played for awhile, and every once in awhile he'd crawl over to another toy, grab it, and then bring it back to me, crawling into my lap to sit. Aaahh, I love holding that little guy! I'd occasionally give him kisses all over his head and neck and he would just look around at me and laugh with his big smile again, probably because it tickled. :o) I don't care what people say - being a mom is the best thing in the whole wide world! It makes me so happy to think that in just seven to seven and a half months I'll have another little one to love on. It's so cool to think that our new baby is going to be the same in some ways as Daniel and then totally different in others! That's so exciting! :o) I am so blessed! Every day I just thank God for my boys and my little baby in my tummy! :o) Even though when I was a new mom I couldn't imagine ever having more love to spread between more kids because I was so filled with love for my little family then, God has definitely given me more because my love for Baby is growing more and more, just like it does for little Daniel!

Anyway, just wanted to share... I have a lot to do today, so I should probably go for now. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment