Our Family - Nov. 2014

Our Family - Nov. 2014

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cravings...

Sooo, I really want a hamburger right about NOW! :o) Goodness! I am hungry and should probably eat lunch although I snacked at Moms' Group almost the entire morning... But, we really don't have much to eat so I need to decide what I should do. :o( I need to make some more food, that's for sure! Probably should be making dinner plans right now, actually. Oh, well. I have a lot to do, but I am oh so tired right now and allowing myself to rest while Daniel is napping! Maybe once I finish this I'll go and make myself a turkey sandwich which is all that we really have to eat in the fridge... Otherwise I know I'm going to go out and get a burger which is probably not the best idea as I know I need to eat somewhat healthier than that! Not giving in to my random cravings has been so hard! I didn't have many instances with Daniel's pregnancy when I really wanted one food over another, but already I have wanted tacos one night and burgers like two or three different times now! I did give in once with the burger craving and went and got one, but I know that that can not happen each time of boy, will I ever put on the pounds! ;o) I think I liked not having cravings much more... that's for sure! Lol.

I have been feeling pretty good lately overall. I have still been tired, but I don't seem as tired as I was a few weeks ago. I was super nauseous all weekend, though, which wasn't too much fun, but so far today I've felt better. Probably because I really did eat a lot this morning! :o( Oh, well. If baby needs it I gotta eat, right?! I haven't had tons of morning sickness, but have had just a little bit... I am praying that all of that goes away by the end of the 1st tri. though so I have a good 2nd tri., unlike the first pregnancy! Hopefully so!

Daniel has been doing great! :o) It has been so much fun watching him crawl everywhere and find new and exciting things! Today while we were at the group at church I had him in the sanctuary with all of us for awhile and he was so funny when I put him down to crawl. He crawled to the center aisle and looked all the way up to the front of the church and decided that he needed to go ALL the way over there! So, he crawled and crawled and crawled until he got to the front and then he crawled between and underneath the chairs. It was like a gigantic, fun maze for him! :o) Lol. A few days ago at our house he realized that the kitchen is an amazing place to explore, so he headed straight for there! I need to put some safety locks on some of our cabinets before he starts opening those, AND it's such a new idea realizing that I'll probably need to vacuum or sweep at least the hard floors at least every other day otherwise he is finding a whole bunch of little things that he wants to eat! :o( But, all of this to say that I have still enjoyed every minute of his exploring! He is so cute and the good thing is we have a pretty open floor-plan so I can see him everywhere from the living room except for when he goes all the way into the kitchen... that's when I went in and played with him on the floor. :o) So much fun!

Well, I should probably go eat... Not sure how much longer he will nap, and seeing as how he hasn't really taken a good nap in the afternoon for days now, I should probably take advantage of this nap! :o) Hope everyone is doing awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment