So basically i just can't hide the news anymore!!! I am PREGNANT!!!! :o) We just found out the news this past Monday! It is starting to seem more real now that I definitely feel pregnant, but the first few days I could hardly believe I was actually going through this all over again! Ever since the beginning of Dec. I have been really wanting to get pregnant again, so when I started feeling very tired and then more hungry than normal last week, I began thinking that I might just be as that is how things started with Daniel's pregnancy. I took the test Monday afternoon and was SO excited when I saw "pregnant" go across the little screen! When Scott got home Daniel and I went and got the pregnancy test and brought it in to show him and he was thrilled as well! It's so crazy thinking that I have a little baby inside of me again! I have missed this feeling so much since having Daniel... it really is the most amazing miracle ever!
I have been feeling pretty good overall. Had a little morning sickness today, but I think more than anything that was because I had to wake up with Daniel at 3 and then 6:45 without eating both times... I need to remember to eat some crackers or something when I wake up even if it's just for a little bit! Goodness, so many things to remember! Other than that, I have been somewhat nauseous, really tired, and eating up a storm! :o)
I went in to my midwife for my first appointment on Wednesday to see how things were going and see if they happened to know how far along I was. We aren't exactly sure, so I have an ultrasound scheduled for three weeks from now to check for sure. They are thinking that I am between 4 and 6 weeks along right now, though, so looks like it will be a September baby! :o) I LOVE the fall, so that is super cool, but I have to say that I'm not looking that forward to being pregnant through the hot summer days... :o( I got hot enough in April during the last few weeks being pregnant with Daniel and boy, that wasn't even hot yet! But, it's okay... I know it will all be worth it when I get to hold our little boy or girl for the first time! :o)
Everyone keeps asking if I want a boy or a girl and it's so hard to decide, so I guess I'll take whatever we get! :o) I absolutely love having a baby boy right now, and I know that since they will be so close in age it would be cool if it was another boy, but then, I want to have a girl so badly, also, so I am definitely good with either one! :o)
Anyway, I just wanted to share our happy, exciting news about our new little Slade addition coming in September! I will try to write again soon!
Yay!!
ReplyDelete