My little boy is 7 weeks old today! He is growing up so fast! I am still loving being a mommy even though almost every day I notice even more ways how my life is so different now... Last night I went on a walk with my great friend, Hannah, taking Daniel in his stroller. We went to the park and the mall to buy some gifts for people at Target. After a few hours of walking, talking, trying to get Daniel to stop crying, talking more, driving with screaming baby while trying to talk (he was so tired), and then forgetting almost everything at Target, I realized yet another thing I have sacrificed over the past 7 weeks... my brain. I was so tired last night which definitely didn't help. :o( But even through those hard evenings of realizing things really will never be the same again, I know that the good times definitely outweigh the hard times having Daniel! Such as right now as he looks at me, smiling, at 5 in the morning. :o) He really is amazing and always makes me feel so loved. I can't believe how big he's getting! I was just thinking yesterday how small and helpless he used to be... seven weeks later and already so different!
Daniel on April 22nd, the day of his birth.

Almost 7 weeks old.
I had lots of fun walking with you!
ReplyDelete- Hannah