My Dad... He is an amazing man who has shown me over the past 24 1/2 years what a Dad should be like. He has been there during my ups and downs and every day in between.
I love my dad because he always knows when to joke and make me laugh and when to just give me a hug and a shoulder to cry on.
I love that he is a funny guy and an emotional one at times. I know that having three daughters has definitely made him very understanding of others and he is someone I know I can always turn to.
I love that even though he has sacrificed much to have, raise, and spend time with my sisters and me, he did so and does not regret it!
I love how he treats my husband with love and respect, trusting him to care for me no matter what life brings our way.
I love how he is with Daniel... He is an amazing grandpa - much of what he learned from his dad, my grandpa, Pop. Daniel is definitely a lucky boy to have him as a grandfather!
I love that he plays softball with us young folk... He is a wonderful pitcher and everyone loves "Papa Herron"! :o)
I love that he still calls me up randomly to say hi or hear about my day.
I love how much he values family and does whatever it takes to keep us together and close!
I could go on and on, but these are just a few of the many things I love about my dad! Thanks so much for ALL you do!!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment