Our Family - Nov. 2014

Our Family - Nov. 2014

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Busy Week

It has been quite the busy weekend and week since I last wrote! I've been actually waiting to post until Daniel is down napping so that I have two hands to use to type - it's amazing how much faster I go that way! But, each time he is down I am either sleeping, eating, cleaning, scrapbooking, or getting ready for the day! Sooo, here I am holding Daniel, waiting for him to go back to sleep. It's almost 6 a.m. I am pretty sure he is going through yet another growth spurt because instead of his normal 6 to 7 hour night sleep hours, the last few nights he has been waking up to eat every 3 hours. He has been quite the hungry boy! Hopefully it is a growth spurt so he will be back to sleeping more soon. :o)

Scott is up and getting ready for his day. He has really been enjoying his job still and I have been so thankful that we have had the chance lately to really talk about his job - what he does, what he likes, and all the specifics which I usually understand fully after hearing him explain stuff a few times... Oil field talk is definitely all new for me! But I LOVE knowing what he is up to all day, so I want to learn all that I can! :o)

Well, to catch up on the busy events since softball last Thurs... Friday evening Daniel and I hung out at my friend, Anna's, new house with lots of my girlfriends to make favors for her wedding coming up on July 3rd. It was tons of fun making them and just having girl time! Daniel was awesome the entire time, also, which meant the girls held him almost the whole time which was great, also! :o) We got the favors finished and also went through many music ideas... Can't believe she is getting married in just 2 1/2 weeks! SO exciting!

Saturday was a super busy day! I had coffee with my friend, Jessica, who is also getting married this summer. We hung out for awhile before I headed home to get ready for another friend's wedding that day. :o) I felt so bad because it was quite the stormy day (GJ seriously had thunderstorms!), but their wedding was still beautiful and a lot of fun!

... Ok. will finish this later... Just the life of a mother. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment