So, today baby girl is 37 weeks along, which means I am finally full-term and have exactly 3 weeks / 21 days until my due date! YAY! God definitely helps mommies and daddies learn patience while waiting on a baby to come, I've decided! After being induced with Daniel, I realize now that not being induced takes even more patience because it's crazy trying to think of everything that needs to be ready and done before she gets here, but then we have NO Idea when that will be... only God does! :o) It's definitely a good thing that God is the one in complete control, though... Something we've been thinking a lot about as we read through Ecclesiastes with our small group - such a great book that I've never read before! Anyway, whether or not she comes before or after her due date, I know that God will give me the strength to make it till then and that every day she is in there will just help her to continue developing and growing the way she needs to! It's so exciting! :o)
Little Daniel is waking up finally (it's almost 9!), so I need to go get him up and get him changed and ready for the day, but I just wanted to post some of my maternity pictures on here real fast! I have them on facebook, also, so I know many of you have seen them there, but in case you haven't, here are some of my favorites so far! :o) Becca Taber from Uniquelyou Photography took them, and did an AMAZING job! :o) I can't wait to see the others, too!
* So, not exactly sure why there is one picture that doesn't seem to have shown up on here... Sorry!

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5641465733488960914" />
And, just a super cute one she took of Daniel! :o) He was having a great time!
I love all of your maternity pictures! They turned out sooo good!
ReplyDelete