Our Family - Nov. 2014

Our Family - Nov. 2014

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Love my family!

So I have decided that I have pretty much the greatest family. ;o) Lol. I know most people won't totally agree with me there, but I certainly do believe it! (That goes for both my immediate and extended, by the way!) My boys - Scott and Daniel - are absolutely amazing and no matter if I am happy and having a wonderful day or exhausted and feeling the wonderful hormones of pregnancy, they are so great to me and do anything I ask (that goes for Scott more so than Daniel, though... he's working on doing whatever I ask, but it definitely doesn't always happen yet - lol). :o) But, seriously, they make me so happy and I don't think I've ever been so happy and stress-free as I have since I married my wonderful hubby almost 2 years and 3 months ago! Amazing how God fits us with the perfect person when we just wait on Him! :o)

Anyway, I am watching my little boy right now play with all his toys! He just finished throwing his ball and running after it around the house... He is ALL about softball lately - throwing balls, catching (although he doesn't do that too often yet), and making anything into a bat. He is definitely going to need a foam bat soon... I need to search out Wal-mart because I heard they have a cheap one there... Now that baby girl is almost here, we are about to switch out Daniel's toys again, which will be a lot of putting away 'dangerous' toys that might hurt a baby sister even if big brother doesn't realize that and putting out some safer toys that will not knock someone's eye out if he happens to 'swing' something in her direction or throw a random hard ball... Lol. Right now he is walking around with his soft soccer ball in his mouth... Why he does that I have no idea, but he seems to love it! :o) Aaahhh, and now he is lying down on my feet... I'm thinking nap time is soon, don't you think? The biggest sign for that is when he rolls around on the floor or just lies down on the floor even for a few minutes. He is so cute! :o)

We have been cleaning and cleaning and getting everything ready for baby sister! (Daniel is now vacuuming with his vacuum... you'd think I'm reading this aloud about the cleaning - lol.) Yesterday evening Scott vacuumed and I swept the entire house, which was so nice to get done! It was super cute, too, because while Scott was vacuuming Daniel's room and our hallway Daniel disappeared and soon came around the corner with his vacuum and was cleaning right along with Daddy. Then, when I swept the dining room and kitchen, I had to give him the other broom because he really wanted mine, so he joined me in sweeping. Even though it took two to three times as long because he loved to sweep my pile of dirty stuff ALL over the rest of the room again and again, it was worth it because I love hanging with my little boy and his joy in helping with things is amazing and makes me much happier to clean! :o)

Last night I had a few girl friends over for a little girls' evening which was lots of fun! We crocheted and ate desserts and visited. I love evenings like that, although things have been so busy lately, but it was nice just hanging out with Scott when he got home after hanging out with one of his guy friends. :o) I think I have been realizing lately how much things will be changing again once little girl gets here... in good ways, but definitely changes! :o) Makes we want to spend even more time with Daniel and Scott now, because I know it'll take awhile to figure out how to juggle everything after she is here, too!

Well, I know this is sort of an all over post, but hey, most of mine seem to be that way! :o) Lol. I think I'm going to go pack up a bag for the hospital now... It's been on my to-do list each day this week so far, but I have yet to get that done, so today I'll do it as one of the first things. Gotta be ready whenever she decides to come! Even though I'm thinking it'll still be awhile out... Hopefully for sure after 38 weeks... I want her to be able to spend as much time in me as possible where she is getting all she really needs! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment